Conferences and Events
- This event has passed.
Efficient Partnership Working to Improve SEND Outcomes
November 24, 2016
Why is this conference relevant?
A “fragmented” system has been left in the wake of the special educational needs and disability (SEND) reforms*
The changes to the system has left a greater variation in the quality of help available, creating specific local challenges to you. This, along with the system becoming increasingly difficult to navigate, means it’s vital you’re able to work with all agencies and professionals effectively.
With this difficult and varied system:
- Are you confident you’re working effectively with agencies, families and your students to ensure the best outcomes?
- Are you managing your budget efficiently, accessing the funding you’re entitled to and making the most out of your funding?
- Do you know what to do if you’re not getting the support you need from your local area?
Attend this event to hear fresh strategies and best practice to enable you to overcome your local barriers and work effectively with all agencies and professionals to support improved outcomes for children and young people.
*BBC News: Special needs pupils in ‘fragmented’ system, October 2015
What can I expect from the event?
- Learn how to engage with all agencies, families and your SEND students to ensure the EHCP is child-centric and focused on outcomes
- Gain vital insight into national good practice to enable you to overcome your local barriers and challenges
- Understand how to make the most out of your budget and know where to source additional streams of revenue