Conferences and Events
- This event has passed.
Progress 8 and the implications for schools
April 25, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The challenge of making inclusion work in mainstream secondary schools
Progress 8 Flyer (click for more information)
Wider outcomes and inclusive practice:
- How are schools including young people with SEND?
- How do we meet Progress 8 requirements and ensure young people take the course appropriate to their needs?
- How do we include young people with increasingly complex needs?
- What outcomes reflect the best preparation for adulthood?
- How can OfSTED and DfE best support schools to reflect wider outcomes for children and young people with SEND?
- Head teachers and senior leaders
- LA SEND leads
- Parent & Carer Forum reps from Y&H region
If you would like to attend please email your name and job title to: email@example.com